Food & Beverage
The food and beverage industry is now the biggest manufacturing sector in Europe. In the last decade alone EU food and drink exports have doubled, reaching over €90 billion. In Ireland, the food and beverage industry is now the country’s largest industry with annual turnover of over €25 billion and sustains over 230,000 jobs. Even though there is significant growth within this the sector, organisations face tough challenges to sustain growth while meeting demands and remaining competitive.
To tackle these challenges organisations from the food & beverage industry have turned to ISO management systems to provide opportunities to grow and become competitive in their respective markets. Certification Europe provides assessment, certification and training to organisations within the food and beverage industry to ensure they are up-to date on all developments, and that their workforce effectively implements the management systems to their full potential. Energy Management (ISO 50001) and Quality Management (ISO 9001) have played key roles for organisations that wish to improve operational efficiency throughout and reduce growing energy costs, allowing opportunities to grow the business.
Implementing ISO standards can help organisations
- Streamline quality management systems
- Ensure quality standards of your service are maintained
- Reduce energy consumption
- Comply with any international regulations
- Improve performance across the organisation
- Minimise risk or maximise employee safety
- Reduce environmental impact
Food & Beverage organisations that we have certified to ISO standards
Certification Europe provides assessment and certification within the food and beverage industry to organisations that seek to reduce energy usage, improve operational efficiency, improve employee safety, and protect assets.
Popular ISO standards
- ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management System)
- ISO 50001:2011 (Energy Management System)
- OHSAS 18001:2007 (Healthy & Safety)